Like us on facebook!
- Just listed by Shantae Brown in #SherrillsFord #NC. 7120 Sherrills Ford Road! Please retweet! tour.circlepix.com/home/CL6EH6 2 hours ago
- Good news! You don't have to settle on a single style! cb1.so/jbdcn4 https://t.co/OKpXx0GfDx 3 hours ago
- Decide whether you want to take on a DIY for your #hardwood floors to make them shine and last for a long time.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Use this list of consequences to see if you should pay off #creditcard or #studentloan debt first. cpix.me/a/68018676 1 day ago
- Do you know someone looking for a great #property in #Newton? #realestate tour.circlepix.com/home/N2EKKH 2 days ago
March 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Your Tax Refund Is The Key To Homeownership!According to data released by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Americans can expect an estimated average refund of $3,143 this year when filing their taxes. This is down slightly from the average refund of $3,436 last year. The post Your Tax Refund Is The Key To Homeownership! appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
- How To Overcome this Housing Market’s 5 Biggest Challenges [FREE WEBINAR]The post How To Overcome this Housing Market’s 5 Biggest Challenges [FREE WEBINAR] appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
- 20 Tips for Preparing Your House for Sale This Spring [INFOGRAPHIC]Some Highlights: When listing your house for sale, your top goal will be to get the home sold for the best price possible! There are many small projects that you can do to ensure this happens! Your real estate agent will have a list of specific suggestions for getting your house ready for market and is a great resource for finding local contractors who can h […]
- Your Tax Refund Is The Key To Homeownership!