Like us on facebook!
- A high offer isn't the only thing you need. cb1.so/lro41j https://t.co/BhLH7jKzw1 21 minutes ago
- Do you know someone looking for a great #property in #Statesville? #realestate tour.circlepix.com/home/JQSBM6 18 hours ago
- The local tech talent is on to big things. cb1.so/9ess75 https://t.co/rs27bD2m4K 2 days ago
- Don't ignore these 5 trends. cb1.so/7gqvid https://t.co/KHirAxDZNM 3 days ago
- Some buyers are willing to pay more for these smart home gadgets! cb1.so/f7bgw7 https://t.co/W6J7v1E9Tq 5 days ago
January 2019 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Last Chance! Homes are a Bargain Compared to Historic NormsA loaf of bread used to be a nickel. A movie ticket was a dime. Not anymore. Houses were also much less expensive than they are now. Inflation raised the price of all three of those items, along with the price of almost every other item we purchase. The post Last Chance! Homes are a Bargain Compared to Historic Norms appeared first on Keeping Current Matter […]
- Selling Your Home? Make Sure the Price is Right!If you’ve ever watched “The Price is Right,” you know that the only way to win is to be the one to correctly guess the price of the item you want without going over! That means your guess must be just slightly under the retail price. The post Selling Your Home? Make Sure the Price is Right! appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
- Buying a Home Young is the Key to Building WealthHomeowners who purchase their homes before the age of 35 are better prepared for retirement at age 60, according to a new Urban Institute study. The organization surveyed adults who turned 60 or 61 between 2003 and 2015 for their data set. The post Buying a Home Young is the Key to Building Wealth appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
- Last Chance! Homes are a Bargain Compared to Historic Norms
Category Archives: Lake Norman Realty
Lake Norman Realty is proud to once again support the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Foundation this holiday season. This is the 20th year Lake Norman Realty has been collecting for Toys for Tots, providing gifts to thousands … Continue reading
In 1978 James Jennings opened Lake Norman Realty’s first office in Denver, NC. Since then, Lake Norman has grown and so has Lake Norman Realty. Now with six offices surrounding the lake and over 120 associates, Lake Norman Realty has … Continue reading
July 22, 2016 Abigail Jennings, president of Lake Norman Realty, announced today the opening of their sixth Lake Norman office. Located at 630 Williamson Road, the new office offers waterfront access for all Lake Norman Realty’s associates to provide clients … Continue reading