Like us on facebook!
- Just listed by Angela Wooten in #Mooresville #NC. 143 Wrangell Drive! Please retweet! tour.circlepix.com/home/63BNEW https://t.co/23RyngZGij 10 hours ago
- The browns and tans in this part of the house create a warm and inviting mood. #interiordesign #modernhomes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- See a virtual tour of one of our newest #listings 16803 Maddy Lane #Davidson #NC tour.circlepix.com/home/KXQQC4 https://t.co/V3ZbVlmAdj 1 day ago
- Just listed by Michael Zaldivar in #Salisbury #NC. 1402 Troon Drive! Please retweet! tour.circlepix.com/home/VN97PD https://t.co/azwYmIVGDL 1 day ago
- See a virtual tour of one of our newest #listings 4540 Granite Hill Drive #Davidson #NC tour.circlepix.com/home/GBHW3Q https://t.co/lS6AaEE74r 1 day ago
- The Impact Staging Your Home Has On Your Sale Price [INFOGRAPHIC]Some Highlights: The National Association of Realtors surveyed their members & released the findings of their Profile of Home Staging. 62% of seller’s agents say that staging a home decreases the amount of time a home spends on the market. 50% of staged homes saw a 1-10% increase in dollar-value offers from buyers. 77% of buyer’s agents said staging made […]
- 4 Most Popular Bottom Line Investments in AmericaEvery year, Gallup surveys Americans to determine their choice for the best long-term investment. Respondents are given a choice between real estate, stocks, gold, and savings accounts. The post 4 Most Popular Bottom Line Investments in America appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
- Boomerang Buyers: Don’t Be Afraid to Buy a Home Again!According to CoreLogic, from 2006 to 2014 “there were 7.3 million housing foreclosures and 1.9 million short sales.” The hesitation some Americans feel after experiencing a foreclosure brings to mind the old saying: “Fool me once- shame on you. Fool me twice- shame on me.” The post Boomerang Buyers: Don’t Be Afraid to Buy a Home Again! appeared first on Keep […]
- The Impact Staging Your Home Has On Your Sale Price [INFOGRAPHIC]
Monthly Archives: September 2016
In 1978 James Jennings opened Lake Norman Realty’s first office in Denver, NC. Since then, Lake Norman has grown and so has Lake Norman Realty. Now with six offices surrounding the lake and over 120 associates, Lake Norman Realty has … Continue reading