Like us on facebook!
- Millennial homebuyers could benefit from this. cb1.so/s49fuy https://t.co/zM22klKYDM 2 days ago
- The Mooresville Police Department is hosting a community breakfast with Santa! cb1.so/tvkzbq https://t.co/rXkGNvB8M0 2 days ago
- Not sure what material to use? cb1.so/9hfa9p https://t.co/XB5ePkHDvA 5 days ago
- It might be time to sell your home! cb1.so/3cnjl1 https://t.co/o660LPGtvw 6 days ago
- These are the companies to watch in smart home tech. cb1.so/qcdif4 https://t.co/2YSqLNUI14 1 week ago
- The Tale of Two Markets [INFOGRAPHIC]Some Highlights: An emerging trend for some time now has been the difference between available inventory and demand in the premium and luxury markets and that in the starter and trade-up markets and what those differences are doing to prices! Inventory continues to rise in the luxury and premium home markets which is causing prices to cool. Demand continues […]
- 2008 vs. Now: Are Owners Using Their Homes as ATMs Again?Over the last six years, we have experienced strong price appreciation which has increased home equity levels dramatically. As the number of “cash-out” refinances begins to approach numbers last seen during the crash, some are afraid that we may be repeating last decade’s mistake. The post 2008 vs. Now: Are Owners Using Their Homes as ATMs Again? appeared fi […]
- Where Are Interest Rates Headed in 2019?The interest rate you pay on your home mortgage has a direct impact on your monthly payment. The higher the rate, the greater the payment will be. That is why it is important to know where rates are headed when deciding to start your home search. The post Where Are Interest Rates Headed in 2019? appeared first on Keeping Current Matters.
- The Tale of Two Markets [INFOGRAPHIC]
Monthly Archives: August 2016
July 22, 2016 Abigail Jennings, president of Lake Norman Realty, announced today the opening of their sixth Lake Norman office. Located at 630 Williamson Road, the new office offers waterfront access for all Lake Norman Realty’s associates to provide clients … Continue reading